[parallax]

More cursor fun-time, run your happy little pointy stick round the cartoon landscape.

And when appreciating the motion mountain view, between blue-stripe stream and cloned trees (I hope you do), consider this:

  • Is it cold?
  • Can you touch a tree, is it plastic-wrapped and slick, or round and filling hand?
  • Can you hear the wind, the stream, or is it silent running?
  • When you breathe, what flavour is the sky?
  • Or is it just pixels moving on your screen?

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:53 am

    no, it's shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 am

    that was not my comment.

    Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed that.

    Kind of liked the bluntness (made me laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:20 pm

    good that it made you laugh but it's so just not my style that I didn't want an association.


    Imagine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you

Popular posts from this blog

Nearly got the state of the nation

hey, just realised the world has intertube connections

On being British