Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2007

As the night wears

The homunculus editor in my head falls asleep before I do, and I get to say the things I wouldn't otherwise, like:

  • I went to court for ABH (actual bodily harm), and case dismissed, because, although I harmed the actual body of the plaintiff, the magistrates agreed with me that he (the otherwise bully who poked his pool cue in me, the railwayman) deserved to have his front teeth smashed down his throat - he picked a fight that he should not have picked. I'll tell you about that one day.
  • I love ultra-lounge, listening to perfidia right now
  • gone for another reason
  • too soon, too much

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:15 am

    I'm assuming that we are talking about the continuing divorce echos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, probably. can't remember.

    Also, sometimes, what I'm writing gets away from me.
    Next morning the little man in my head is livid. Fuck him.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you