Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Everything about you, except not your bones

That's what they eat.

This is the cryptic shit Ginger says to me when I get back to my seat.

This irritates me. Tell me what the fuck you're on about, I say, momentarily confident because I'm standing and Ginger is sitting. Fusel nearly sucks his moustache into his oesophagus when I say this - he grabs me and pulls me down into the chair next to him. Ginger looks at me with raised (ginger) eyebrows.

"I think you are heading yourself too far." he says.

And I notice that Fusel has his arm across me, and at first I think he's trying to stop me getting up to punch the little shit, but then I realise he's protecting me when he says, "he doesn't know, he is not yours to waste."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you