I am diskgrinder, and I am larger than an ant, but smaller than someone taller than me. I'm also a damn sight cleverer than someone far more stupid than me. I can speak 7 languages, 6 of which I made up myself. I am spiritually indeterminate - somewhere between an agnostic and an atheist, should they be sitting quite close together. I have no beliefs except the firmly held one (as it's slippery) that you shouldn't believe everything you read in a phone directory. I take laudanum as a pick-me-up and take a snide remark as a put-me-down. I am diskgrinder, I am all of me.
Hey !
ReplyDeleteNice drawing. How did you do it? Some drawing software, or scanned in . . . ?
graphics tablet (wacom, wacoff, as the karate kid has it)
ReplyDeletewhat kind? If it's not too absurd, I'm thinking of purchasing one. Can you recommend?
ReplyDeleteoh,snap, ive been stupid. sorry.
ReplyDelete