Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Invective directive

Well now it's the new decade, and I have done a bunch of twitterage that was both angry, incoherent and ungrammatical.

So, I'm taking some time off from peninsula of diskgrinder and retrenching here to the hinterland of blog.

That metaphor works like a simile.

One of the things I decided for this newly minty decade, was that I would construct sentences in a backwards manner, didn't I.

I also read a book that was good (Jesus Son) and am reading one (The Broom of the System), which sofa, is fairly crap - a bunch of literary tricks strung together on an increasingly tenuous thread. or shit. Can't decide, but won't burn it yet.

In other news, I gave up smoking and drinking. Fleetingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you