Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sausage as king

I think that could work in monarch infested countries.

Delegate regal duties to a big meaty sausage, wearing a crown.

These cockroach parasites could wear their robes of dead things and bits of precious rock in many ceremonies.

Safe in the knowledge that their subjects could bite bits off them any time the tithes and taxes got too high.

This would work in financial markets too.

Make the millionaires edible. I could chew a bit off a banker when the stock market crashes.

Perhaps in a sauce of my own devising. Maybe not, we'd have to vote on that; as it's our democratic right to decide how inflationary soup is filtered out of the Wall Street thing.

I think that's a good idea, and I will vote for anyone who espouses that ideal; particularly if they are made of pigs' sphincters and mouldy bread (i.e. a sausage).

All these words are valid English, just not in this order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you