Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Just seen someone I didn't want to

Which is no reflection on their character. Just that the last time we spoke I made a royal arsehole of myself. And there's no recovering from that.

I'm quite good at apologising as, being aggressively dismissive of anything I don't like (Microsoft, Tories, stupidity, people), I get a lot of practice.

On this occasion however I was being aggressively dismissive and needy. Which is not the most attractive combination.

And some things you just know can't be recompensed with words and especially not excuses.

It would go like this:

Me: "Look, I'm sorry about that thing there,"

Other: "So you should be, fuck off."

Me: "Ok, then."

Perhaps I should apologise anyway. Oh yeah, already did that.

(I know that doesn't count)

No comments: