Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hello new year, just like the old year

In that it's just starting and it's already as fucked up.

It's all relative: my small problems are small relative to some newly dead person; but I'm relating this to my own narrow perspective (between two high walls, up a dark alley, with a shut door at the end). Auntie Issue is sister to the father of my whining.

So 2007 was mainly fucked. 2008 is starting in the same key. Need some modal change, and not in a Bucks Fizz way.

It's the 2nd of Januvery fucked up (real month name), cold, bitter, and sleeting. And that's just me.

Already run out of money, already run out of ideas.

Other than that, everything's fine and fucking dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you