Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

His name is Snart

What's up with that? Here's me thinking there would be some harmonic alveopalatal fricative going on, and instead I get a name that sounds like the expectoration of a dolphin with a cold.

Anyway, Snart is this screwed up little man living in a hut made from bin liners and despair in the middle of the grey-stick-thing-forest. He wears a T-shirt with a geek message on it, stained trousers and a pair of big black spectacles (in which I see the glint of fire under the metal pot).

Turns out he's from Grutterland, and has that burr in his voice that makes him sound sarcastic at all times. Which me, being from a dimming empire of land-fill and office paper, find difficult to cope with.

More later, when I can get beyond my prejudices (and he smells).

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:16 pm

    Made from bin-liners and despair.


    I need to steal that. S'okay?

    Imagine

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you