Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2007

dream-state Fusel reappearance

Running a lot on empty - the nasty diet here in Toswania is not either nice nor sustaining - mainly carrots, cauliflower and peas in some fucked up yellow gravy, with rice, with fried flat bread. And it makes me shit through the eye of a needle. Eating from street-vendors, who tend big pans of slowly warmed Escherichia Coli (which I think means weird perspectives up your anus - castrosphinctus), which they will ladle into bread spoons you eat too, hot yellow mucus sauce dripping over your hands. That's not good, and given I'm still reeling from the serious psychoactives I was given as part of my re-alignment in the stalag-ghraib, I'm not so happy now. Staggering, actually. And still not over Menino's playground assassination contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you