Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Reorganising the story

As I'm writing the continuing adventures of dead Fusel, Bêbe and the unknown traveller (to give it its full title, although I may work on that) on the fly, with little forethought, and littler editing, I'm reorganising Imaginary travels here.

At the moment I'm just migrating most of it, with minimal rearrangement. But Jottit, simple though it is, is pretty powerful, and very easy to use. Also, I need to get the travelogue out of this blog, as the meta-stuff doesn't mix well.

I will still be posting the unknown traveller's (increasingly weird) communications here as I get them. Then I'll edit them together over there.

One thing I've realised I need to add already, is the post dates. It's a diary. Dates. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you