Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2007

Menino tells a story

"It wasn't always this way, amigo branco grande, my father, before he was shot in eye, and before we fled to this," and he looks out the stringed awning, "no, we had the good thing, with well-respected house, and goto servants, because my father was well-respected and goto scientist,

"He said some things this time that the manage didn't like, and asked questions that, also, they did not like. And he was advised by good friend, this man , Homemmau,

"but he was not good friend really, he was a fucker,"

And I am momentarily shocked by this, small angel faced boy saying "fucker".

"I am now the man in this house, my father is shot dead six days ago by policemen, and I know only one who knows where we are, this shit Homemmau.

"This is who you shoot dead for me."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:47 pm

    amigo branco grande? big gang pal?


    Imagine

    ReplyDelete