Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

Right that's it

All this scuttling around in arctic circle Nazi labyrinths, like an NPC from Castle fucking Wolfenstein. It's not fear, it's fucking exasperation. I could be in the sunshine somewhere on a sea-side packed with fat bastards reading Dan fucking Brown's latest grammar catastrophe (got a good plot, mind, if you like shit). Instead, I'm in the dark, in the cold, following a ginger psychopath through damp corridors with sweaty communist Erschroken (who has swallowed enough of his fear to get inappropriately avuncular with Berbautes), Mocz, the teenager with a big gun; and my hysterical valentine, Bêbe.

Holiday fun time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:33 pm

    "Dan fucking Brown's latest grammar catastrophe" -snort-

    "my hysterical valentine" - makes it so.

    You're getting back into the thing. Yay!


    -Imagine

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you