Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Liking being thin

I'm 42 (which is a good age for answers to the question) and I am very pleased that, due to serious illness in March past, I am super slim and full of vim and vigour.

Go figure what that's all about.

I need to, and want to, find a replacement intelligence, that supersedes (and intercedes with, in arguments I can not win) everyone I have ever met.

Someone muscular in intellect and viscera, someone whole and right.

Someone fair and happy to smile on any other hour.

That will be enough, there's closure there.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:02 am

    Hey Doc. Interesting thing you did with the hair. Keep trying, but you really can't mess up your looks.

    Soooo. Good luck with what you're looking for. Sounds like heaven. JUST like, infact. Is the seeking enough, then? Sounds like some kind of a cross between mother theresa, albert einstein and HAL from 2001. Nah. You just need to go pick up your new Mac. It will be whole and right and will make you smile. It will be fair and you will be happy. When you put the lid down, there will be closure. And I suspect, that will have to be enough.


    Imagine. Just home from the movies. Now to see what else you posted today. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. "when you put the lid down..."

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:16 am

    yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was very funny

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you