Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2007

[parallax]

More cursor fun-time, run your happy little pointy stick round the cartoon landscape.

And when appreciating the motion mountain view, between blue-stripe stream and cloned trees (I hope you do), consider this:

  • Is it cold?
  • Can you touch a tree, is it plastic-wrapped and slick, or round and filling hand?
  • Can you hear the wind, the stream, or is it silent running?
  • When you breathe, what flavour is the sky?
  • Or is it just pixels moving on your screen?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:53 am

    no, it's shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 am

    that was not my comment.

    Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed that.

    Kind of liked the bluntness (made me laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:20 pm

    good that it made you laugh but it's so just not my style that I didn't want an association.


    Imagine

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you