Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I am diskgrinder

I am diskgrinder, and I am larger than an ant, but smaller than someone taller than me. I'm also a damn sight cleverer than someone far more stupid than me.

I can speak 7 languages, 6 of which I made up myself.

I am spiritually indeterminate - somewhere between an agnostic and an atheist, should they be sitting quite close together.

I have no beliefs except the firmly held one (as it's slippery) that you shouldn't believe everything you read in a phone directory.

I take laudanum as a pick-me-up and take a snide remark as a put-me-down.

I am diskgrinder, I am all of me.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:11 pm

    This is SO much easer to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:13 pm

    Your wife who is no longer *what*? What's going on, not that it's any of my business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:11 pm

    twitter updates, 'I am waiting for my wife who is no longer. . .'

    again, not my business, but it begs the question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh?

    Nothing to it really. She's shorter than me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Typical DG not-as-funny-as-I-first-thought thing going on there. Plus, I was watching that episode of Dr. Who that chokes me up every time (he nearly gets married - long story, very good one too)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:51 pm

    Jeepers. You had me worried. I seem to have a lot of problems with people I know getting squished by autos. Glad it's just a height issue.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you