Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

No title

It's not fine, it's not dandy. It's not a part of the bright life I imagined.

When, years ago, I looked to the lit path, I didn't see the shadows.

If there is a god, a bearded patriarch sitting up on a throne made of atheists' skulls, and if I get up there, and realise that all these sterile years that fucker's been there, my first thought, and last thought before I burn in hell, will be why didn't you tell me: you're omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent; with all that ubiquitous vision and power couldn't you have let me know?

I will be exasperated.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:38 am

    Free will is a bitch.


    Me again. Catching up and feeling jetlagged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free will,
    You get what pay for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:49 pm

    I rather like thinking about the wages of sin. I mean, do you sposed to get *paid* for that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The salary of fallibility.
    The dividend of decadence.
    The tip when you trip.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want to say, I'm watching you